Disclaimer

These are the everyday ramblings of a navy wife during deployment. At times this blog may be controversial, disagreeable, or just plain whiney...but hopefully it will be mostly fun. Welcome :)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Royal Icing- An addition

Hey guys, sorry about the delay on posting some pictures of my royal icing experimental flowers. My phone where the pictures were stored had an unfortunate encounter with a glass of ice water..haha. Below are the best of each flower that we made, minus the rose bud...which isn't impressive because I can't do it!


First and foremost, this is my rose....took a few tries, but I enjoy the final product
This is the 'primrose' I'm not entirely sure what they look like in real life lol

This is the apple blossom, I like the ruffled edges even though they were unintentional!



That's it for this post, as I'm going to be a bit busy today and tomorrow sorting out some things for an upcoming vacation and other things going on in my life. I'll post a longer blog of what I've been doing tomorrow. Have a great day all :)










No comments:

Post a Comment