Disclaimer

These are the everyday ramblings of a navy wife during deployment. At times this blog may be controversial, disagreeable, or just plain whiney...but hopefully it will be mostly fun. Welcome :)

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 4

Yeah yeah, so I missed a day. So sue me!!! Things have been a little hectic around here. We're going on leave to Ohio and New Jersey in less than 48 hours. That means that by friday afternoon I'll be stuck in the truck for the better part of 13 hours with my husband who likes to listen to his music loudly, and doesn't drive well. *Le sigh* memo to self: I might buy some sleeping pills tomorrow at the NEX. Teehee. Okay, so let's get to it.

Day 4: A habit I wish I didn't have.

OOH Easy. I wish that I wasn't always stressed out and worried about everything. I am seriously chicken little in human form and it drives everybody I know crazy...but that's just how I'm wired, and I can't exactly do anything to change it. I wish I could, but till my miracle personality quirk prescription exists, c'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment